AFRICAN LIBERATION DAY 2020 WEBINAR: COVID-19, SANCTIONS AND THE HUMAN RIGHT TO HEALTHCARE
Time & Location
About The Event
The AFRICAN LIBERATION DAY 2020 WEBINAR will be held on May 25th at 6 pm.
The webinar's theme is: COVID-19, Sanctions, and the Human Right to Health Care.
The presenters will be:
- H.E. Ambassador Neville M Gertze Permanent Representative to the United Nations for the Republic of Namibia
- H.E. Ambassador Petronella Nyagura Deputy Permanent Representative to the United Nations for the Republic of Zimbabwe
- H.E. Ambassador Fatima Kyari Mohammed African Union Permanent Observer to the United Nations (As of today, yet to be confirmed)
There will be Feature Film excerpts from "Breaking the Chains of Oppression" 1st African Liberation Day (USA) 1972.
The webinar is hosted by the December 12th Movement International Secretariat Co-Sponsored by:
- National Black United Front Organization of African American Unity
- C.E.M.O.T.A.P (Committee to Eliminate Media Offensive to African People
- Peoples' Organization for Progress (POP)
- Malcolm X Commemoration Committee
WEBINAR LINK: http//us02web.zoom.us/j/ 83488824116 DAIL IN: US: +1646 876 9923 WEBINAR ID: 834 8882 4116 INTERNATIONAL NUMBERS AVAILABLE: https//us02web.zoom.us/u/ kebvWnHZyz